Friday, November 22, 2013

Out of the Sea

At the beginning of this week, I started yet another blog. Monday was my 33rd birthday and along with a solar return, I also experienced a simultaneous mercury return. What better way to celebrate my birth than cry for the world to hear, especially after so much silence. Yet, I'm realizing I succumbed to my old ways. Inspired by my muse, I realized that creating a new blog wasn't exactly utilizing my vocal chords. The blog isn't private but it's like the tree that falls in the forest without anyone there. Does it actually make noise? That said, I'll be transferring the few entries I've written into this space.

If I can't even consistently plant roots in a web space, how can I expect to do so in the physical world? I'm moving yet again. This will make 4 moves in the past 11 months alone. Brooklyn - East Village - Queens - Los Angeles - San Francisco and 9 moves in the past 4 years. The gypsy inside me needs to chill out for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment